How to buy passes and reserve/pre-order/unlock Tickets
Last Update há 5 meses
TO PURCHASE A PASS:
1. Navigate to wff2020.eventive.org/passes/buy, select the pass you’re interested in and click the ‘buy’ button.
2.On the Checkout screen you can adjust your pass quantity and/or enter a discount code.
3. Login or Register a new account:
If you are new to our site you will need to register with a username and password for Eventive (our online streaming provider). If you are returning, login with an existing username and password.
4. Enter your credit card information and click ‘Submit Payment Information’.
6. Finally, click ‘Go to my passes’ to see a full list of purchased passes under your username.
NOTE: Once you purchase your pass, you must “pre-order” (reserve) tickets for all the screenings you wish to view. Follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the RMWFF Virtual Screening Room, watch.eventive.org/wff2020
- Click on the film program you are interested in
- On the film details page select ‘Pre-order Now’
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login or create an account.
- If you already have a pass on your account, when you click on ‘pre-order’ you will have the option to add that film title to your pass.
- If you don’t have a pass, you will be asked to enter credit card information to purchase that film program.
- If you don’t wish to purchase a pass, you can purchase access to view one film program for $10. Standalone tickets are available to purchase beginning October 20th. Only passes will be available for purchase before that date.